These comments are from student evaluations of our classes.
Theory and Practice of Linux System Administration
- “Best training I’ve ever attended.”
- “Perfect. Lots of little extras in the content that you don’t normally get.”
- “Excellent; Lots of useful material for beginners as well as more advanced users.”
- “Very well done. Good scope of content.”
- “Wide range of topics, Covers all the bases.”
- “A good mix of lecture and lab projects.”
- “Gained a lot of understanding about the ‘behind the scenes’ interworkings[sic] of Linux.”
- “I had a good base of Linux/Unix knowledge coming into this, but learned a lot. I don’t feel like I’m fumbling around anymore when working with a Linux system.”
- “The class was very informative and contains a lot of information.”
- “The instructor displayed a great deal of knowledge and was able to answer every one of my questions.”
- Everything I previously worked with was explained in the class and made sense. Things in the class that I have not previously worked with will become clear once I use them on my own. Great class.